Perez Hilton assaulted by BEP's Will.I.Am VIDEO

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton claims he has been assaulted by Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.Am and his security staff.

@PerezHilton on Twitter :

3 PM (Hong Kong Time)

- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

- I’m in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

4 PM (Hong Kong Time)
- I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.

======


I can't stop smiling !! Perez Hilton somewhat paid what's due for him !

UPDATE: Will.I.Am says it was actually his fans who gave Perez a good beating, after he called Will a “faggot”.

Watch the video response.



Please come back as this story develops. Picture of Perez Hilton Assaulted to be uploaded shortly.

0 Responses to "Perez Hilton assaulted by BEP's Will.I.Am VIDEO"

Discussion Area - Leave a Comment

Back to basics. deejaycmos

Archives

My Blog List