Dayana Mendoza Topless on MAXIM September 2009 Issue

Miss Universe 2008 Dayana Mendoza from Venezuela, who is about to relinquish her crown 8 days from now, poses topless in the September 2009 issue of the Maxim magazine.



And there, the Venezuelan stunner shows off what she's got other than just being a Miss Universe titleholder. Word is she got pageant owner Donald Trump’s permission before posing for Maxim.

Here's a snippet of Dayana's web interview for Maxim:

Is there any contestant or country you’re rooting for to win Miss Universe 2009?
No, no, not really.



Not even your own?
I would love to be able to talk to all of them and then pick my favorite, but they are so beautiful you cannot pick one just by looking at her face.

What was the reaction like in Venezuela when you won?
Venezuela went 12 years not having a Miss Universe. They did, like, parades. In South America we’re big fanatics of pageants. My parents told me that when I won, cars were going through the streets honking like after a soccer match.




And when you got home, were people still going crazy?
I saw all these Venezuelans with the little flags, and they were crying, and I was kind of crying as well. I really enjoyed how much happiness I could bring to so many people by winning. And I think we needed it in my country.

Does a guy have to be an oil tycoon to get a date with you?
No, he doesn’t have to be a soccer player or an actor, either. He just has to be a special guy who is very genuine.

The September 2009 issue will hit newsstands this August 18, 5 days before Dayana Mendoza crowns a new Miss Universe on August 23 in Bahamas.





Other related posts:

Gina Carano Playboy PHOTOS
Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009
Ashley Greene Dirty PHOTOS | Alice Cullen Naked
Heidi Montag Pratt Playboy September 2009

0 Responses to "Dayana Mendoza Topless on MAXIM September 2009 Issue"

Discussion Area - Leave a Comment

Back to basics. deejaycmos

Archives

My Blog List